Last updated January 12, 2021
At Jordan Digitals, we want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase. This is why we always say that “We’ll get it right or give you your money back!” and we mean it. Your project manager would be in frequent contact with you to make sure the project goes as planned and even better. However, you must give us a chance to do our job and DELIVER THE JOB FIRST, before you result to a refund request.
- If you have technical or sales queries, do not hesitate to contact us, or get in touch with your project manager
- If after you attempted to resolve issues with your project manager or support staff, and you’ve given us a chance to make it right at least twice, but you still aren’t happy with the results, then we’ll be happy to refund you back.
Our policy offers a full refund within 30 days of your date of the project delivery. We’d love to know what went wrong and how we can improve, so please include details about the reason for your refund request if you reach out to us directly. Also please note that Refund is only available for the last payment cycle only. This means that once a new payment cycle is billed, you can only request a refund for that latest one and not for any of the previous cycles.
Jordandigitals.com and our payment process submit the refund immediately and make every attempt to process the refund as quickly as possible. However, your financial institution can take up to 20 days for the refund to reflect in your bank account/card.
Non refundable payments and services.
The following are the non refundable fees and services.
- Accessibility Service – Our Accessibility service comes with a 7 day free trial in which you can cancel anytime. However, If you decide not to cancel and keep the service, your payment method would be charged. Once your payment method is charged for the period of subscription (e.g a month), refund isn’t possible anymore because it a service powered by a 3rd party. You can always cancel at any time you want before the next billing cycle on the my account page or you can always contact us for further assistance or any questions.
- Sign up fee – Sign up fee is a one time payment on a subscriptions that takes care of other services your subscription doesn’t cover. It’s also what we SOMETIMES use to purchase non refundable 3rd party premium services or digital products used for your job, hence the reason why this fee is non refundable.
- Digital Gift cards – Digital Gift cards is just like an exchange of cash. Once the gift card code is generated, it’s is impossible to reverse the transaction. If there is a problem with the gift card, or the recipient(s) didn’t receive the gift card, please contact us and we would be glad to fix the issue.
To request a refund:
- Go to Jordandigitals.com > My Account > Orders Or Subscriptions
- Select and copy the order ID number of the product/service you want to refund.
- Go to the contact page and create a support ticket.
- Please make sure you include a detailed reason for the refund.
- One of our team member would get back to you as soon as possible to go over the details.
- You’ll receive an email once the decision is approved.